r3ap3rscap3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The website for r3ap3rscap3.no-ip.biz

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» sefsfsefsefefsefsef
Very Unusual glitch EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 6:06 pm by FrickFrack

» sdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdf
Very Unusual glitch EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 6:06 pm by FrickFrack

» we got a chat box now!!
Very Unusual glitch EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 5:50 pm by im pain less

» Server Uptime
Very Unusual glitch EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 5:48 pm by im pain less

» unban me please?
Very Unusual glitch EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 5:47 pm by im pain less

» the game lyrics
Very Unusual glitch EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 5:46 pm by im pain less

» deadlyqueen for moderator or administrator position
Very Unusual glitch EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 5:44 pm by im pain less

» IMPORTANT NOTICE
Very Unusual glitch EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 5:43 pm by im pain less

» Upcoming week.
Very Unusual glitch EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 5:41 pm by im pain less

Top posters
FrickFrack
Very Unusual glitch I_vote_lcapVery Unusual glitch I_voting_barVery Unusual glitch I_vote_rcap 
peoplereaper
Very Unusual glitch I_vote_lcapVery Unusual glitch I_voting_barVery Unusual glitch I_vote_rcap 
Zombie
ron
im pain less
Sjors
killer santa
deadlyqueen
sublime
pur mage
Statistics
We have 46 registered users
The newest registered user is hopden

Our users have posted a total of 505 messages in 76 subjects
donate

Very Unusual glitch

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FrickFrack

FrickFrack

Very Unusual glitch Empty
PostSubject: Very Unusual glitch   Very Unusual glitch EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 10:33 pm

okay so i went to lumby climbed up the ladder and teled back to jad...then i was stuck in mid air walking way above reaperscape...now i climbed down using a few ideas and am on the ground...but cant see anything...please fix me lol and snot sticker.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpgclancentral.freeforums.org
ron
Administrator
Administrator
ron

PostSubject: Re: Very Unusual glitch   Very Unusual glitch EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 2:21 am

yeah reaper

i cant tele them back at home

i saw them lol at mid air..

so reaper fix the admin commands Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
peoplereaper
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Very Unusual glitch   Very Unusual glitch EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 5:00 am

okay well first off i want you to know climbing ladders is a glitch normally used to cheat into places your not supposed to be... second i will fix you but teleto commands normally dont do it ill have to log on your accounts and fix you myself (im basicly a pro glitcher) so yeah just wait till i log in and remind me
Back to top Go down
https://r3ap3rscap3.forumotion.com
ron
Administrator
Administrator
ron

PostSubject: Re: Very Unusual glitch   Very Unusual glitch EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 5:14 am

okay ty Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FrickFrack

FrickFrack

PostSubject: Re: Very Unusual glitch   Very Unusual glitch EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 8:52 am

i really didnt know that you used climbing ladders to glitch...i was exploring a place to try and hold clan meetings with my brother and then we got screwed.lmfao
Back to top Go down
peoplereaper
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Very Unusual glitch   Very Unusual glitch EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 12:55 pm

a good clan meeting place go to ::smith and run to the dummys room? or the church?
Back to top Go down
https://r3ap3rscap3.forumotion.com
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Very Unusual glitch   Very Unusual glitch EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 1:29 pm

Sublime fixed me just by teleported me to him. IT has to be done by owner or co owner or who ever has teleporting commands. Peoplereaper just tele frickfrack to you where ever you may be and he will be fixed. I tried calling him last night but apparently he went to bed.
Back to top Go down
FrickFrack

FrickFrack

PostSubject: Re: Very Unusual glitch   Very Unusual glitch EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 3:14 pm

no doug i stayed up but my phone was actin weird so i couldnt call and the server was still off then i went to bed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Very Unusual glitch   Very Unusual glitch Empty

Back to top Go down

Very Unusual glitch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
r3ap3rscap3 :: r3ap3rscap3 chat :: help-
Jump to: