r3ap3rscap3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The website for r3ap3rscap3.no-ip.biz

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» sefsfsefsefefsefsef
zombie for mod or admin EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 6:06 pm by FrickFrack

» sdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdf
zombie for mod or admin EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 6:06 pm by FrickFrack

» we got a chat box now!!
zombie for mod or admin EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 5:50 pm by im pain less

» Server Uptime
zombie for mod or admin EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 5:48 pm by im pain less

» unban me please?
zombie for mod or admin EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 5:47 pm by im pain less

» the game lyrics
zombie for mod or admin EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 5:46 pm by im pain less

» deadlyqueen for moderator or administrator position
zombie for mod or admin EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 5:44 pm by im pain less

» IMPORTANT NOTICE
zombie for mod or admin EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 5:43 pm by im pain less

» Upcoming week.
zombie for mod or admin EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 5:41 pm by im pain less

Top posters
FrickFrack
zombie for mod or admin I_vote_lcapzombie for mod or admin I_voting_barzombie for mod or admin I_vote_rcap 
peoplereaper
zombie for mod or admin I_vote_lcapzombie for mod or admin I_voting_barzombie for mod or admin I_vote_rcap 
Zombie
ron
im pain less
Sjors
killer santa
deadlyqueen
sublime
pur mage
Statistics
We have 46 registered users
The newest registered user is hopden

Our users have posted a total of 505 messages in 76 subjects
donate

zombie for mod or admin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
peoplereaper
Administrator
Administrator

zombie for mod or admin Empty
PostSubject: zombie for mod or admin   zombie for mod or admin EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 4:20 pm

how old are you?: 16
have you had previous mod/admin experience on a server? Yes
if so is that server still online/what is the ip so i can confirm? Was zyberscape.no-ip.org but it isn't available anymore, owner quit due to the struggles with getting members.
how active are you on the server? Well i was on for at least 8 hours for the past 3 days. Yesterday i was on for probably 12 hours.
how often do you help players? Yes today and yesterday, i helped alex search the forums for the client, i helped poi with the newboss commands and probably more. I help when someone asks me.
what can you contribute to the server? Well obviously since i am on all the time i can pretty much moderate everybody, i can contribute by making a new GUI, And updating the forum adding topics, categories etc...
do you know anything about coding? I helped jungledude code a 508 server called zyberscape but it's been two years, i may be a bit shaky.
do you play any other servers? No, i use to play on a silab server but can't remember the name.
if so what are there IP's?

Had to move your post it belongs on a new topic
Back to top Go down
https://r3ap3rscap3.forumotion.com
peoplereaper
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: zombie for mod or admin   zombie for mod or admin EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 4:21 pm

well i have a small job for you when you get the chance then ill decide depending on how well you do
Back to top Go down
FrickFrack

FrickFrack

PostSubject: Re: zombie for mod or admin   zombie for mod or admin EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 4:21 pm

oh i guess you start a new toic not send in pm huh?
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpgclancentral.freeforums.org
peoplereaper
Administrator
Administrator

yeah
Back to top Go down
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: zombie for mod or admin   zombie for mod or admin EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 4:24 pm

Well send me a private message or just post on here what job you need done.
Back to top Go down
peoplereaper
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: zombie for mod or admin   zombie for mod or admin EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 4:38 pm

if (command.startsWith("gsmini")) {
teleportToX = 2845;
teleportToY = 4832;
sendMessage(
"Welcome godsword mini game, kill the monsters to advance rounds");
sendMessage(
"The monsters hp starts at 150 then next monster is 250 and so on");
sendMessage("If you PK here YOUR BANNED!");
}

to see your command creating skills take that command and make it tele you to the exaxct spot as ::newboss and have it say welcome to the new r3ap3rscap3 boss hope you brought a clan

then the second message should say this boss hits 40+ be careful

and the command should be ::guthixmini
Back to top Go down
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: zombie for mod or admin   zombie for mod or admin EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 5:00 pm

if (command.startsWith("guthixmini")) {
teleportToX = 2940;
teleportToY = 3009;
sendMessage(
"welcome to the new r3ap3rscap3 boss hope you brought a clan");
sendMessage(
"this boss hits 40+ be careful");
}

Last edited by Zombie on Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
peoplereaper
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: zombie for mod or admin   zombie for mod or admin EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 5:05 pm

everything is good exept for ::guthixmini can you find out whats wrong?
Back to top Go down
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: zombie for mod or admin   zombie for mod or admin EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 5:08 pm

Fixed i think
Back to top Go down
peoplereaper
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: zombie for mod or admin   zombie for mod or admin EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 5:15 pm

no you didn't you made it worse Smile fix what you just changed and try agian
Back to top Go down
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: zombie for mod or admin   zombie for mod or admin EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 5:25 pm

Once again i think i fixed it lol.
Back to top Go down
peoplereaper
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: zombie for mod or admin   zombie for mod or admin EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 6:05 pm

good job Smile still pending though lol
Back to top Go down
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: zombie for mod or admin   zombie for mod or admin EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 6:06 pm

Okay
Back to top Go down
im pain less

PostSubject: Re: zombie for mod or admin   zombie for mod or admin EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 2:21 pm

i dont think he should get mod he is not a good player
Back to top Go down
FrickFrack

FrickFrack

PostSubject: Re: zombie for mod or admin   zombie for mod or admin EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 2:30 pm

Im not an Admin or anything like that so i know what i say does not weigh much...but not having snot sticker as a moderator is a waste of talent...he has done stuff like this many many many times...i would know i am his brother and have helped him on alot of it...i know he can be a jerk at times but hey everyone is different.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpgclancentral.freeforums.org
im pain less

PostSubject: Re: zombie for mod or admin   zombie for mod or admin EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 2:35 pm

i still dont think he should be mod/admin because he plays really serious jokes that arent funny he takes admin n mod stuff away from ppl at pkbox me n ron have had plenty of complaints about him so i dont think he should be staff
Back to top Go down
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: zombie for mod or admin   zombie for mod or admin EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 3:11 pm

Since when were you at pk box when i was? I take stuff only when they don't say givebacks. Just because i don't give back stuff to other players when they dont state givebacks doesn't me i am unqualified. You just need a sense of humor and don't need to take a game with 7 members online so seriously. Give me a break. And as for coding experience i have better experience with coding than you will ever have. How about you go back to taking the game seriously. That's what you're best at, being humorless. And once again it is not you're decision whether i am mod or not neither does you're opinion affect my application.
Back to top Go down
im pain less

PostSubject: Re: zombie for mod or admin   zombie for mod or admin EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 3:36 pm

im telling u u could get mod or admin what do u want from me n im just saying everyone wants mod so tehres a list im not trying to get on ur bad side n i do have a sence of humor..... and is the server working for u ...........totally out of question but snot do u think we can be friends??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: zombie for mod or admin   zombie for mod or admin Empty

Back to top Go down

zombie for mod or admin
Page 1 of 1