r3ap3rscap3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The website for r3ap3rscap3.no-ip.biz

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» sefsfsefsefefsefsef
Several Idea's/Problems EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 6:06 pm by FrickFrack

» sdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdf
Several Idea's/Problems EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 6:06 pm by FrickFrack

» we got a chat box now!!
Several Idea's/Problems EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 5:50 pm by im pain less

» Server Uptime
Several Idea's/Problems EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 5:48 pm by im pain less

» unban me please?
Several Idea's/Problems EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 5:47 pm by im pain less

» the game lyrics
Several Idea's/Problems EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 5:46 pm by im pain less

» deadlyqueen for moderator or administrator position
Several Idea's/Problems EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 5:44 pm by im pain less

» IMPORTANT NOTICE
Several Idea's/Problems EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 5:43 pm by im pain less

» Upcoming week.
Several Idea's/Problems EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 5:41 pm by im pain less

Top posters
FrickFrack
Several Idea's/Problems I_vote_lcapSeveral Idea's/Problems I_voting_barSeveral Idea's/Problems I_vote_rcap 
peoplereaper
Several Idea's/Problems I_vote_lcapSeveral Idea's/Problems I_voting_barSeveral Idea's/Problems I_vote_rcap 
Zombie
ron
im pain less
Sjors
killer santa
deadlyqueen
sublime
pur mage
Statistics
We have 46 registered users
The newest registered user is hopden

Our users have posted a total of 505 messages in 76 subjects
donate

Several Idea's/Problems

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zombie

Several Idea's/Problems Empty
PostSubject: Several Idea's/Problems   Several Idea's/Problems EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 4:58 pm

I figure since this game is pretty popular for just a private server you should have some topics so other's can interact. There is no need to let a payed for forum to go to waste. It kind of upsets me seeing that this is such a good community and the only way to interact is when the server is online or the chatbox is filled.

I figure we should add a few topics. I know this isn't up to me but i have owned and helped run so many forums that these idea's might be useful. For instance a lounge where anyone can start just an interesting topic and others can post there views. A place where people can decide what happens inside the forum such as polls. Polls can work as people posting a poll and other people vote on that certain topic of course peoplereaper has to agree first.

also how about opening up a introduction forum. Where people who have just joined the forums can introduce themselves to everyone else and get a warm welcome.

There should also be a hobby section. Such as Consoles as the category and all other sub categories such as xbox 360, PS3, WII, etc...

And once the game gets even more popular why not host ingame events to when exclusive items not released in the game.

Just some ideas. Once again i know this isn't my choice what so ever i just thought i would throw this into the open see what everyone thinks.
Back to top Go down
peoplereaper
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Several Idea's/Problems   Several Idea's/Problems EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 5:12 pm

zombie the forum is still under going and its only been online for about 4 days but thank you for all the ideas i was going to add general chat and i am currently holding a holiday event (although it gives santas) this is my first event and future ones will be better and i like your idea of items not normally realsed to the server ill try to make the next event better and agian i appreciate the ideas keep them coming Smile
Back to top Go down
https://r3ap3rscap3.forumotion.com
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Several Idea's/Problems   Several Idea's/Problems EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 6:57 pm

Thanks for the reply. I'll come up with more idea's in the near future. Keep in touch mate.
Back to top Go down
peoplereaper
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Several Idea's/Problems   Several Idea's/Problems EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 5:02 am

i will Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://r3ap3rscap3.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Several Idea's/Problems   Several Idea's/Problems Empty

Back to top Go down

Several Idea's/Problems
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
r3ap3rscap3 :: r3ap3rscap3 chat :: help-
Jump to: