r3ap3rscap3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The website for r3ap3rscap3.no-ip.biz

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» sefsfsefsefefsefsef
years/months/weeks/days for admin/mod EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 6:06 pm by FrickFrack

» sdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdf
years/months/weeks/days for admin/mod EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 6:06 pm by FrickFrack

» we got a chat box now!!
years/months/weeks/days for admin/mod EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 5:50 pm by im pain less

» Server Uptime
years/months/weeks/days for admin/mod EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 5:48 pm by im pain less

» unban me please?
years/months/weeks/days for admin/mod EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 5:47 pm by im pain less

» the game lyrics
years/months/weeks/days for admin/mod EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 5:46 pm by im pain less

» deadlyqueen for moderator or administrator position
years/months/weeks/days for admin/mod EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 5:44 pm by im pain less

» IMPORTANT NOTICE
years/months/weeks/days for admin/mod EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 5:43 pm by im pain less

» Upcoming week.
years/months/weeks/days for admin/mod EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 5:41 pm by im pain less

Top posters
FrickFrack
years/months/weeks/days for admin/mod I_vote_lcapyears/months/weeks/days for admin/mod I_voting_baryears/months/weeks/days for admin/mod I_vote_rcap 
peoplereaper
years/months/weeks/days for admin/mod I_vote_lcapyears/months/weeks/days for admin/mod I_voting_baryears/months/weeks/days for admin/mod I_vote_rcap 
Zombie
ron
im pain less
Sjors
killer santa
deadlyqueen
sublime
pur mage
Statistics
We have 46 registered users
The newest registered user is hopden

Our users have posted a total of 505 messages in 76 subjects
donate

years/months/weeks/days for admin/mod

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
zezima

zezima

years/months/weeks/days for admin/mod Empty
PostSubject: years/months/weeks/days for admin/mod   years/months/weeks/days for admin/mod EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 11:09 am

well i know so far it cant be a year so maybe 1 month/ 7 weeks/ 14 days.

people who might be admin
Not pawer
Not i p0t scimy
maybe zezima definate frickfrack and hibyeguy.
Back to top Go down
Sjors
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: years/months/weeks/days for admin/mod   years/months/weeks/days for admin/mod EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 12:36 pm

I dont really get this topic. What is this all about?? Can you explain that to me?
Back to top Go down
FrickFrack

FrickFrack

PostSubject: Re: years/months/weeks/days for admin/mod   years/months/weeks/days for admin/mod EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 1:40 pm

Yeah i know im not trying to be mean but i would like to know how you know i will definatley be an admin or mod...because reaper would have mentioned something to me about it and as far as i know he hasnt made a decision on my application yet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpgclancentral.freeforums.org
im pain less

PostSubject: Re: years/months/weeks/days for admin/mod   years/months/weeks/days for admin/mod EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 2:12 pm

whats the point of this if any of u guys get mod or admin i would no reaper would tell me first
Back to top Go down
FrickFrack

FrickFrack

PostSubject: Re: years/months/weeks/days for admin/mod   years/months/weeks/days for admin/mod EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 2:13 pm

what i dont get painless is that you have high forum power...delete this topic first off its in the wrong section...second it has no purpose of being here... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
im pain less

PostSubject: Re: years/months/weeks/days for admin/mod   years/months/weeks/days for admin/mod EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 2:48 pm

right now i dont have power because

i did not get forums right yet rite now reaper didnt change me but i dont really like this topic...
Back to top Go down
FrickFrack

FrickFrack

PostSubject: Re: years/months/weeks/days for admin/mod   years/months/weeks/days for admin/mod EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 3:02 pm

me neither i think its idiotic to have this here.
Back to top Go down
im pain less

PostSubject: Re: years/months/weeks/days for admin/mod   years/months/weeks/days for admin/mod EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 3:38 pm

lol i say the same thing Smile frick is ur brother snot if he is do u think me n him can be friends cause i dont think he likes me that much n i no sometimes it dont look like it but sometimes i really try to be his friend but i guess i always loose it Sad
Back to top Go down
FrickFrack

FrickFrack

PostSubject: Re: years/months/weeks/days for admin/mod   years/months/weeks/days for admin/mod EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 3:43 pm

yes snot is my brother...hes told me that he is cool with you now...you have to understand him though he is like me...if you start an argument with us you better be prepared because we go all out...we are very avid debaters and usually win lol...my issue with what happened is both of you had a good point. You just both need to understand you guys are both polar opposites and that you probably wont see eye to eye on most issues...if you guys can do that you can become very good friends...me and dougie are easy people to get along with as long as whether your staff or not you show us SOME respect...DOUGIE you need to learn the same thing just because you may have a good point does NOT give you the right to mouth off back to the staff...
Back to top Go down
im pain less

PostSubject: Re: years/months/weeks/days for admin/mod   years/months/weeks/days for admin/mod EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 3:46 pm

thank you frickfrack im very happy that we could be friends n since im really close with u i think i would get along fine with him and i have another question......

is the server working or is it offline for u
Back to top Go down
FrickFrack

FrickFrack

PostSubject: Re: years/months/weeks/days for admin/mod   years/months/weeks/days for admin/mod EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 3:49 pm

I have a feeling you guys will get along fine...and no the server is still offline for me either reaper has not started it up or he is doing homework...OR maybe he is fixing some of the new items =))) that would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: years/months/weeks/days for admin/mod   years/months/weeks/days for admin/mod Empty

Back to top Go down

years/months/weeks/days for admin/mod
Page 1 of 1